While your usual routine may seem like a distant memory, creating structure throughout the day can really help your mental wellbeing. Whether you’re working from home, looking after children – or someone else – take the time to sit down, disconnect and cherish an afternoon meal. Set the table (even if it’s just for one), step away from your screen and catch up with family – the ones you live with, or over the phone – to make the time feel truly special.
What we wear:
Short Trim Cardigan by Silver Pink Water Poles Shirt by Silver Pink Belt & Buckle by Silver Pink
What we eat:
Pink Raddico Salad
- 4 blood oranges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- the juice of ½ lemon, or to taste
- 1 tsp honey, or to taste
- 1 pink radicchio, washed and torn into big pieces
- 1 red-chicory bulb, leaves separated
- 250g ricotta
- 40g toasted pistachios
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
What we drink:Homemade Lemonade Ingredients
- 4 unwaxed lemons, each cut into 8
- 175g golden caster sugar
- large handful of ice cubes, plus extra for serving
- Blitz the lemons in a food processor or blender with half of the sugar, some ice cubes and 500ml/18fl oz water. Strain the juice into a jug and reserve.
- Tip the lemon pulp back into the food processor. Add the rest of the sugar, more ice cubes and 500ml/18fl oz water and blitz again. Strain this into the jug with the reserved juice (discard the pulp). Serve with lots of ice.