Saturday Styling : How To Tie A Scarf
This week Sally takes you through how to tie a scarf with her lovely sister Clare, and the many different ways you can wear it. The gorgeous new print scarfs are now available online !
Here are the different types of scarf tying explained. Watch The Video
SALLY'S FAVOURITE : THE PRETZEL
- Fold the scarf lengthwise and wrap around your neck, with the looped end on your right and the open ends on your left.
- Take one open end from the left and pull it through the opposite loop with your right hand. Use your left hand to keep the loop open while pulling the open end through.
- Take the second open end in your right hand and cross it over the loop.
- Tuck the second end around and into the loop with your left hand. Use your right hand to keep the loop wide open.
- Tighten the pretzel knot and fluff if necessary.
The good news is that the beautiful new print scarfs are now available online! Shop The Collection
Fold the scarf in half and place it around your neck. Take the loose ends of the scarf and pull them through the loop, making sure not to pull it too tight. Now, twist the loop and pull the loose ends through again. Continue twisting the loop with one hand and pulling the ends through until you run out of scarf.
It’s a classic because it’s so easy and looks so good! Fold the scarf in half. Put it behind your neck and bring both ends to the front. Pull the loose ends through the loop.
Just fold the scarf in half and put it around your shoulders. Take one loose end piece and pull it over and under the scarf loop. Take the second end piece and go under and over the same loop.